We aim to despatch orders within 7 days by Royal Mail although most orders are sent out within 1-2 days. We inform customers if items cannot be sent out during this time period. We offer FREE DELIVERY within the UK. Please see the following options:Royal Mail Tracked 48 – FREE
- This despatch method does not provide insurance cover. Royal Mail aims to deliver within 2-4 working days. The delivery can be tracked. Occasionally deliveries are delayed; so if time is of the essence we strongly recommend you use the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service which is the only way to ensure delivery on the next business working day.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 - Charge £4.95
- This despatch method does not provide insurance cover. Royal Mail aims to deliver within 1-2 working days. The delivery can be tracked. Occasionally deliveries are delayed; so if time is of the essence we strongly recommend you use the Guaranteed Next Day Delivery service which is the only way to ensure delivery on the next business working day.
Royal Mail Special Delivery – Charge £8.00
FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £100
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 1pm- Orders sent by this method are insured for up to £500 and fully trackable. Most orders received by 1pm will be despatched that working day and should be received at their UK destination by 1pm on the following business working day. A signature is required upon delivery.
- A guaranteed Special Delivery by 9am the following morning is also offered by Royal Mail. Please call us on 01483 202 232 before noon the day before required delivery for details of charges and confirmation that we can meet your requirement.
- Please note that some Royal Mail destinations such as the Highlands and Islands in Scotland or remote rural areas may take up to 2-3 business working days for Special Delivery and possibly more for First Class Recorded Delivery.
- Orders despatched on Fridays by Special Delivery can be guaranteed to be delivered on Saturday for which there is an additional charge levied by Royal Mail. Please call us on 01483202232 to arrange.
- If no-one is available to receive and sign for your Special or Recorded Delivery item, a card will be left offering you the option to have the package delivered at a later date or collected from your local post office.
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed - Charge £15.00
- This despatch delivery is estimated 3-5 working days in Europe & 5-7 days Worldwide. It is fully tracked to delivery point and requires a signature.
- International orders may incur Customs charges and/or other import duties or fees which are not included in this delivery charge. All customs charges and/or other import duties or fees must be paid for by the customer. We are unable to inform customers if or how much they will be charged and so recommend they contact their local customs office for more information.
All Pearls of the Orient Online jewellery comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please complete the returns details on the form enclosed with your order. Providing the goods are unworn and in their original condition you can return the items to us within 14 days in protective postal packaging for a full refund excluding delivery charges.
Please note: For all returns, except where the item is faulty or dispatched in error by us, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us.
It is very important that all items returned to us are packaged appropriately. Goods are returned entirely at the senders risk.
FOR HEALTH AND HYGIENE REASONS EARRINGS CAN ONLY BE REPLACED OR REFUNDED IF THEY ARE FOUND TO BE FAULTY.
If you would like an exchange, then add the items you would prefer in the exchange section of the returns form.
We recommend that you send all returns/exchanges either by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (not insured) or Special Delivery (insured for up to £500). Once returns are received by Pearls of the Orient, we shall email you within 3 working days confirming their receipt.
If item(s) are being returned because you consider them to be unsuitable, delivery charges for the return of the item(s) will not be reimbursed. If, however, the item is faulty then we shall reimburse the delivery cost along with the refund or exchange.
Returning a Gift
Pearls of the Orient operates a non-refundable merchandise credit policy for the return of gifts. This means that so long as the product has not been worn, is in the original state in which it was sold and you can supply the name and address of the person who purchased the product, we shall accept the returned gift and give you a credit for the amount that was paid.